Paramount Construction has extensive commercial and industrial construction experience. We have tackled many large and complex building projects in and around the Whangarei area for both commercial and light industrial clients, as well as completing a significant number of large building projects for the Ministry of Education. Some of our recent large projects of note are
- Cinema 5 multi-theatre complex development
- 14 unit plus office motel complex at One Tree Point
- Keith Andrews Mitsubishi truck complex
- Gull service station
- Whangarei Base Hospital developments
- Creative Arts Building, Kamo Intermediate
- Northland Orthopaedic Centre
- Gumdigger Place retail complex
- Ray White
- Ruakaka Primary School Special Needs Bathroom
- Ruakaka Primary Library/Multipurpose Classroom
- Ruakaka Primary Classroom 13
We have accrued substantial design-and-build experience over the lifetime of the company, with our excellent results stemming from our team approach to new projects. Come talk to us about your proposed project and we’ll work closely with you to produce an initial proposal that outlines aspects of your potential design, costs, and schedule. From there we’ll proceed on to a final development proposal that includes detailed design drawings, specifications, and definitive costings.
Our site manager / supervisor brings over 45 years of building experience to the job, and oversees our team of experienced foremen, who are handpicked and assigned to jobs based on the type of project that is being undertaken.
The strict quality management and safety programmes we put in place on every build we undertake ensure that your project runs smoothly, avoids any defects in the construction process, and is completed to your specifications and satisfaction. We source building materials from only reputable merchants, utilise local subcontractors with a proven history of good work, and liaise with local authorities to ensure your building is compliant with any and all applicable building regulations.